Water zone committees, council meetings return
In line with the nationwide move to COVID-19 Alert Level 1, all upcoming water zone committee meetings, workshops and field trips have been rescheduled and the updated agendas are now available.
During Alert Levels 4, 3 and 2, water zone committee meetings of any kind were postponed or cancelled to help keep everyone safe, due to the unique challenges COVID-19 presented.
The Waimakariri Water Zone Committee was the first of the ten zones to hold an in-person meeting since lockdown, on 8 June.
Check the schedule
View the updated schedule here, where you can find all zones' agendas and minutes, as well as all council and committee meetings. Alternatively, you can view select committee meetings below.
Water zone committee meetings
- Ashburton Water Zone Committee Meetings
- Banks Peninsula Water Zone Committee Meetings
- Christchurch West Melton Water Zone Committee
- Hurunui Waiau Water Zone Committee
- Kaikōura Water Zone Committee
- Lower Waitaki South Coastal Canterbury Water Zone Committee
- Orari Temuka Opihi Pareora Water Zone Committee
- Selwyn Waihora Water Zone Committee
- Upper Waitaki Water Zone Committee
- Waimakariri Water Zone Committee
- Regional Committee
Our offices are open
Environment Canterbury offices have now re-opened to the public.
Opening hours are 8am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you would prefer a phone call, ring the customer services team on 0800 324 636.