Community conversation series
The Community Conversation series is a new initiative to improve the Council’s understanding of the needs of the community – to provide the best support in our changing world.
Proposed topics for discussion
- Long-Term Plan 2021-31,
- Our response to the recent weather event,
- Catchment-based project and initiatives,
- Biosecurity co-design programme – feedback,
- Topics you would like to discuss with us.
How to register
Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering, please tell us:
- attendee name(s) and mobile numbers (for confirmation purposes and in case of necessary changes due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- the session you will be attending
- if you have any topics you would like to discuss with us
- if you wish to receive summary notes or recordings of the meeting if you cannot make it.
Dates and venues
Tuesday 6 July 2021
Wednesday 7 July 2021
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm Waipara Memorial Hall