Community Conversation - Spring series
Keen to kōrero? Come to a spring Community Conversation hui this November in North Canterbury.
The Community Conversation series is held to improve our understanding of the needs of the community – to provide the best support in our changing world.
Bring along your comments, questions or concerns, and hear the latest updates on key projects and work coming up.
Topics for discussion
- Essential Freshwater
- Me Uru Rākau
- Braided River Revival
- Engagement opportunities
- Topics you would like to discuss with us.
Dates and venues
Monday 15 November 2021
- 6.30 – 8.00pm, Amuri Golf Club, Waiau, Hurunui
Tuesday 16 November 2021
- 6.30 – 8.00pm, Donegal House, Kaikōura
Wednesday 17 November 2021
- 6.30 – 8.00pm, Fernside Hall, Waimakariri
How to register
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com
When registering, please let us know:
- attendee name(s) and mobile numbers (for confirmation purposes and in case of necessary changes due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- the session you will be attending
- if you have any topics you would like to discuss with us
- if you wish to receive summary notes or recordings of the meeting if you cannot make it.
Farming event - Waimakariri Shed Talk
Want to learn more about mahinga kai and biodiversity? Come along to our Shed Talk in Cust this November.
Friday 19 November 2021
- 11am (doors open at 10.45am for morning tea courtesy of Farm Source).
- Starting at the Cust Community Centre, 9 Mill Road, Cust, then visiting a local farm.
- RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 549 7646. All welcome.