Change 1 - Selwyn Waihora
Plan Change 1 is operative. You can view information relating to its development below or the full Canterbury Land and Water Regional Plan (LWRP), including any changes made as a result of Plan Change 1.
Plan Change 1 introduced policies, rules and limits into the LWRP to manage water quality and water quantity in the Te Waihora/Lake Ellesmere catchment, with particular emphasis on the long-term health of Te Waihora.
Plan Change 1 was made operative on 1 February 2016. Read the full Canterbury Land and Water Regional Plan.
No documents to show; contact Customer Services with any questions.
2. Public notification
Proposed plan and section 32 report
Summary of decisions requested
- Council reply
- Section 42a Report (PDF File, 3.41MB)
- Legal questions (PDF File, 375.25KB)
- Planning questions (PDF File, 558.36KB)
- Environment Canterbury Report (PDF File, 30.77MB)
- Environment Canterbury Memo (PDF File, 421.84KB)
- Environment Canterbury Map (PDF File, 289.53KB)
- Selwyn River dry reaches response (PDF File, 907.69KB)
Independent Hearing Commission documents
Evidence in chief
Tabled at the hearing
Hearing audio transcripts
- Information sheet (PDF File, 1.4MB)
- Hearing Commissioners Report (PDF File, 1.1MB)
- Hearing Commissioners Report - Appendix A (PDF File, 1.31MB)
- Hearing Commissioners Report - Appendix B (PDF File, 4.28MB)
- Public notice (PDF File, 76.82KB)
- Central Plains Water Memo - Minor Correction (PDF File, 105.92KB)
|Forest and Bird|