Have your say on the Draft Zone Implementation Programme Addendum
The Draft Zone Implementation Programme Addendum (ZIPA) recommends environmental limits and practical actions that will protect and improve freshwater quality in the zone.
How to provide feedback on the draft ZIPA
You can now provide feedback on the draft ZIPA before the end of the consultation on 26 February, 2018.
- Download and read the Draft Zone Implementation Programme Addendum and summary document or
- Collect a copy of the draft ZIPA from the Environment Canterbury office in Timaru or Christchurch
- Download the feedback form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend one of the roadshow events in early 2018
- Local public libraries will also have copies of the ZIPA available
- Submit your feedback using the online form.
Feedback can also be provided in writing to email@example.com
Community Roadshow dates
All members of the public are welcome to attend to learn more about the draft recommendations, ask questions and give feedback.
- Geraldine Roadshow – Tuesday 30 January - 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm, Waihi Lodge Function Room
- Pleasant Point Roadshow – Tuesday 13 February - 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm, Pleasant Point Rugby Clubrooms
- Pareora Roadshow – Wednesday 14 February - 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm, Southburn Hall
- Fairlie Roadshow – Tuesday 20 February - 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm, venue to be confirmed
- Timaru Roadshow – Wednesday 21 February - 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm, The Grosvenor