Proposed Canterbury Air Regional Plan
The Proposed Canterbury Air Regional Plan sets out how we are going to manage air pollution from home heating, industry and other sources like outdoor burning, dust and odour. You can read more about air plan measures here and access background documents below.
Right now the decision version of the proposed air plan is being treated as operative, also check out information about the recently resolved appeal. Read the decisions here.
- Natural Resources Regional Plan Review documents
Also refer to the recent High Court decision amending the definitions of ‘sensitive activity’ and ‘public amenity area’, these have immediate effect and prevail over the definitions in Appendix B.
- pCARP Report and Recommendations of the Hearing Commissioners (PDF File, 872.82KB)
- pCARP Recommended Decisions on Submissions - Appendix A (PDF File, 5.07MB)
- pCARP Report and Recommendations of Hearing Commissioners - Appendix B (PDF File, 17.4MB)
- pCARP Amended Provision Numbers (PDF File, 223.38KB)
- pCARP - Public Notice - Decisions on submissions (PDF File, 104.48KB)