Waitaha Action to Impact Fund
The Waitaha Action to Impact Fund is a contestable fund for community organisations in Canterbury. The fund aims to build community engagement and action for a better environment in the region.
The fund will be open for applications from Tuesday 31 August – 10am, Monday 11 October 2021.
There are three key criteria you need to meet to be eligible for funding:
- Your community organisation must be a legal entity, such as an incorporated society or charitable trust and a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Your project must align with our Strategic Direction/Te Aronga Rautaki 2020-2023, and one or more of our enduring priorities:
- Decisive action for healthy freshwater, land and coastal ecosystems
- Fostering relationships to underpin regional leadership for our communities
- Sustainable and healthy living and working environments
- Helping communities be well prepared for changes in the natural environment.
- You must supply 30% of the project budget; this may come from funding or equivalent in-kind contributions, such as volunteer hours.
Before you complete your application, read the Waitaha Action to Impact Fund guide for more details about the fund and how applications will be assessed.
To apply, complete the application form below. You won’t be able to save a partially completed form, so we recommend you draft your responses using this downloadable version of the form (224.3KB), and then copy and paste into the online form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.