We publishes requests for information under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act (LGOIMA) that are deemed to be in the public interest or relating to a subject that has been widely requested.
- The LGOIMA response is published along with a summary of the request.
- Personal information is removed from the request and from the response.
- The requests have been categorised.
- Please be aware that a request/response may cover more than one area and will be located in the relevant category for the majority of the information requested.
Submitting a request for official information (LGOIMA)
- You can submit a request for information(external link) online under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act (LGOIMA).
- If your request requires a significant amount of information or compilation we may consider making a charge and/or consider refining your request.
- We will let you know if this is the case.