Do I need a resource consent?

Select your zone to find out if you need a resource consent and access application forms.

Kaikōura    Hurunui Waiau    Waimakariri    Christchurch West Melton    Banks Peninsula    Selwyn Waihora    Ashburton    Orari Temuka Opihi Pareora    Upper Waitaki   Lower Waitaki South Coastal Canterbury    Find my zone

Pre-application consultation

When you are ready to apply for a resource consent, you can have a free one-hour pre-application consultation.

To arrange your free pre-application consultation, you can contact our customer services team.

Find more information about the consent process

Consent information