Our Annual Plan explains how we intend to finance activities and services each year from 1 July to 30 June. A draft is made available to the community every February/March.
- An Annual Plan is produced for each year of the Long-Term Plan (a 10-year rolling plan, reviewed every three years).
- For the first year of each Long-Term Plan (LTP), the Annual Plan is incorporated into the LTP document.
- For subsequent years, a stand-alone Annual Plan document is prepared, which refers back to the relevant year of the LTP.
Find out more about our Long-Term Plans.
Draft Annual Plan / Mahere ā tau tuhinga tautahi 2023/24
Council adopted the draft Annual Plan / Mahere ā tau tuhinga tautahi 2023/24 on Wednesday 15 February 2023.
You now have the chance to give us your feedback. Have your say by 11.59pm Monday 3 April 2023.
Find out more about the draft Annual Plan 2023/24 and give us your feedback.
You can also read the draft Annual Plan / Mahere ā tau tuhinga tautahi 2023/24 (PDF File, 3.05MB)
- Find out how your rates are spent
- Find out more about your rates
- Calculate your rates
- Find out more about last year's Annual Plan / Mahere ā Tau 2022/23